The grape solar four hundred-watt off-grid photo voltaic panel package is ultimate for a lot of purposes, including rvs, boats, 12 volt battery charging, small pumps, charging small electronic instruments and working led lights. Made with high effectivity crystalline photo voltaic cells for years of carrier, this solar package is convenient to set up and essentially upkeep free. An anodized aluminum body and a sealed junction container make the panel weatherproof for out of doors use. A two diode pass minimizes energy drop led to by color. This equipment will provide about 1,200-watt hours or a hundred amp hours of cost per day. The kit comprises: 4-piece Grape Photo voltaic GS-STAR-100W a hundred-watt mono crystalline photo voltaic panels, a 35 Amp Xantrex cost controller, 2,000-watt pure-sine Xantrex inverter with two shops and 1 usb port, cables and guide.
- Ideal for working small pumps and lights or charging your moveable electronic instruments
- Grape Photo voltaic GS-STAR-100W polycrystalline panel facets a two diode junction container for improved efficiency
- 35 Amp Xantrex cost controller
- 2,000-watt pure sine Xantrex inverter with two shops and a USB port permits you to plug in small instruments
- Battery not protected, a minimal of 1 12 Volt deep cycle battery is indispensable to make use of this package